Saturday, July 7, 2007

Jason's Web Album

Hello all.

I've uploaded all of my pictures from SIT 2007 to Google Picasa. Click the following picture below to view. Feel free to download any of these pictures. If anyone objects to having their picture online like this, please let me know.

2007 Taiwan SIT

I also uploaded the video of the 'tongue' dance from the farewell party (I've specified this video to be private which means that it is unlisted). Follow this link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6036336114535351281&hl=en.

I miss you all already, and hope that we can see one another before we leave Taiwan. I am at the National Central University in Jhongli, Taoshun. I will probably head down to Taipei during some of the weekends while I'm here. Please let me know if any of you are nearby, and want to meet up.

My contact information is as follows:
Primary Email: salonga@gmail.com
MSN: spreadpeace@excite.com
Facebook: jason.salonga@utoronto.ca
Skype: jasonsalonga
iChat: jsalonga@mac.com

See you all soon,
-Sand Dragon Plus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting, Jason. My favorite captions: "94. Jason 'making' glass" and "139. Variable depth box-girder bridge."